Landscape Design and Build
Our landscape designs are focused on recognizing the importance of site conditions and utilizing them to create unique landscapes. Hermec Landscaping Inc. has been a multiple award winner in the Pikes Peak Parade of Homes for Best Landscaping in various home categories; ranging from $100,000 to more than $1 million. We enjoy working with clients to create a truly spectacular landscape and providing water-smart designs.
As part of our dedication to providing quality work, Hermec Landscaping believes in the importance of site improvements before work is started. We partner with homebuilders to provide grading services for sub-divisions, open spaces, and residential/commercial lots. Our staff has experience understanding grading and erosion plans, using leveling equipment, in addition to having our in-house civil engineer guide our site grading crew.
Turn your backyard into your own piece of paradise, so that every day will feel like a vacation. You can trust Hermec Landscaping Inc. to handle every aspect of your landscaping needs with meticulous attention to detail. We have extensive experience in every aspect of landscape construction, including:
Sprinkler Systems: Design, installation, troubleshooting and repair for residential and commercial sites.
Xeriscapes: Design and installation of water-saving landscape designs.
Maintenance Services: Spring and Fall Cleanups, snow removal, sprinkler blowout, weed removal, lawn maintenance, and commercial property maintenance.
- Retaining Walls: Pikes Peak Regional Building Department Licensed Building Contractor for Retaining Wall Specialty. Please scroll down to read more about our retaining wall services.
- Enhancements: Design and installation of firepits, outdoor kitchens, gazebos, landscape lighting, concrete flatwork, water features and more.
- Fencing: Construction of wood-picket fencing, split-rail concrete fencing, and more.
- Patios and Walkways: Design and installation of paver, concrete, and block patios and walkways.
- Back Flow Testing: Ability to conduct commercial backflow testing and provide test results for municipality compliance.
- Site Grading: We have extensive experience in grading for residential developments and commercial developments. Our team is knowledgeable in site and grading plan requirements.
- Christmas Lighting: We offer installation of seasonal lighting and Christmas decorations.
For further information on services provided please see below:
Hermec Landscaping is a proud member of the Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado (ALCC) and National Associated Landscape Professionals (NALP). Our irrigation technicians have completed trainings and obtained Landscape Industry Certified Technician certificates to enhance our capability in providing quality and effective solutions for our clients. We are capable of providing the following services and more:
- Residential and Commercial Irrigation Design, Installation, and Troubleshooting:
- WIFI Connected Irrigation Controllers, 2-Wire Decoder System, Battery Powered Irrigation Controller, Automatic Rain-Sensing Controllers, etc.
- Backflow Assembly Installation, Repair, and Testing:
- We are capable of providing testing as for commercial properties as a licensed testing contractor.
- Existing and New Sprinkler and Valve Repair
- Please feel free to call our office for further services and inquires in how we can help you.
Hermec Landscaping has vast experience building retaining walls for residential and commercial clients. We are proud to be one of the few landscape companies in Colorado Springs to hold a specialty building license for retaining walls from the Pikes Peak Building Regional Department. Our team has completed projects using: concrete, boulders, blocks, masonry stone, timber, and more. As a licensed contractor we specialize in retaining walls and are capable of providing solutions for uneven terrains.
Hermec Landscaping Inc. is proud to incorporate the addition of water features; from ponds to fountains in its portfolio. Our experienced team has the capability of designing and building self-refiling water features that enhance your landscape. These features are a welcomed addition for many of our clients for their relaxing sounds and wildlife attraction. Our past projects have included water fountains, ponds, and more.
Hermec Landscaping Inc. maintains a winter fleet dedicated to snow removal. We have worked for multiple clients as direct contractors and as subcontractors for management companies. Our experience includes snow removal for shopping centers, medical facilities, financial institutions, religious institutions, private residences, event snow removal, and more. For snow removal requests and commercial bids please contact us at our office.